The Big ACL Opening

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:50:20 UTC 2008

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 10:38:02 -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-10-18 at 10:01 +0100, Christopher Brown wrote:
> >
> > It would be nice to have something a bit more ... interesting. In
> > Japan, they wrap gifts in cloths called "furoshiki" so perhaps
> > furoshiki-packager?
>
> Wait wait, I know, kamikazepackager !  We swoop in like a divine wind
> and fix all the problems!

The announcements of "The Big ACL Opening" talk about what is changed.
They don't mention how the changed ACLs are to be used in the future
and how they fit into our existing bureaucracy.

Now you talk about fixing "all the problems".
So, where is the full documentation on this? For example, will sponsors
finally be able to touch all their sponsorees' packages if necessary?