Need a build chain in koji, not a chainbuild [URGENT]

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 17:07:41 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 17:55 +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> If I recall well in that case the packagfes already built are put in the
> repo. So the remaining of th echain is aborted but what is already built
> is not removed.

That is my understanding as well, since once in the collection, and in
the buildroot, it may have been used for building something else, not
part of your chain, and thus removing it is the wrong solution.

Long term, I really think we need to do chains in their own custom build
collection so that they can be atomic and they can be aborted in whole.
Also it would allow us to use chains on targets that don't self update
such as updates candidates.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!