looking for pymol tester/comaintainer for EL5

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Wed Oct 29 12:11:43 UTC 2008

> With a good chunk of help, I now have fedora builds of pymol available
> (see bugzilla ID 462251 for the full details). However, I'd like to
> have some help with building/testing for EL5, as I'd like to make it
> available but don't have an EL box to explicitly test on.

Found it from the review.

Build error:

+ desktop-file-install
--dir=/var/tmp/pymol-1.1-10.20081015svn3468-root-jciesla/usr/share/applications
/home/jciesla/rpmbuild/SOURCES/pymol.desktop
Must specify the vendor namespace for these files with --vendor
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.25017 (%install)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.25017 (%install)

> Many thanks,
> Tim
>
> --
> CAPS LOCK IS THE CRUISE CONTROL OF AWESOMNESS
>
> --

novus ordo absurdum