Reasons to preseve X on tty7

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu Oct 30 17:05:49 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:48:10AM -0500, Callum Lerwick wrote:

> The flip side of this is "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". The same handful of
> people bitch and whine about any and every change and decision. After a
> while they lose credibility and are doing nothing but filling the
> mailing list with useless crap.

I don't know exactly who you are talking about, but if you think about the
same people than me those bitching people (I consider being part of them,
in case it wasn't clear) have diverging  points of view depending on the
subject. That being said, I think that fedora has become so much one sided
that anything not in the direction of change is 'filling the mailing
list with useless crap' because decisions have already been irrevocably
taken. So, although those 'bitching people' in general try to be
constructive, in the end they are only adding noise (yes, it includes
me).

--
Pat