rawhide netbook resume with xorg intel driver?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:51:43 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Has anyone else seen issues with resume with the latest intel 2.5.0 driver
on netbooks. I'm seeing issues on my eeepc 901 which has the intel atom i945
chipset. It had worked previously and resumes OK but I get a black screen
with a cursor and around that a square of garbled bits. Just wondering if
anyone else has seen that of late on any of the random NetBooks with the
same chipset like the various newer eeePCs, Dell mini, Acer aspiron one etc.

Cheers,
Peter