Revert curl change made for flash

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:24:11 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:

> If there are legitimate reasons to have the older soname library in
> Fedora, it should be done properly as a compat-curl package.  That is
> what I am going to press for in the FESCo meeting tomorrow.
>
> (There is also the possibility to have compat-curl done as a subpackage
> of curl.  That might be acceptable but we'll see how the discussion goes
> tomorrow.)

Now that the change has been undone, what is the plan for providing
libcurl.so.3? Apologies if this has been asked before, but searching
the archives did not show anything. No bugzilla review request either.

(if anyone is talking to Adobe requesting a recompile, then the need
for a compat library is moot, naturally)

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.jaiku.com/