F10 Schedule

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 01:08:52 UTC 2008

Hi devel team

I am Noriko Mizumoto, Fedora Japanese translator of Fedora Localization
Project.

Recently I've learnt that the F10 schedule has been delayed three weeks
with some reason. And I believe that this must be a great chance to ask
you to have a little more adjustment on the schedule, which we've been
asking for long but never happened.

Currently 'Feature freeze' and 'String freeze' are same day. This makes
no room for translators to work. If we could have the string freeze 5
days before the feature freeze, all translators would be happy to
complete their work.

It would be much appreciated if you could once consider this matter.

Thank you for listening to the end.

noriko