broken dependencies on libfd and libopcodes

Dave Nomura dcnltc at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 5 23:09:01 UTC 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to fix the following broken dependencies in my new package
for Fedora10.
I've tried adding  both binutils and binutils-devel to both Requires and
BuildRequires but neither seems to resolve the dependencies.

Assuming that the libbfd and libopcodes libraries are in binutils or
binutils-devel as in other distros I would have expected this to resolve
the dependency, but apparently not on Fedora.

Are these located in different packages on Fedora?

Can anyone tell me what I need to add to my Requires/BuildRequires to
resolve the dependency?

--
Dave Nomura
LTC Linux Power Toolchain