Proposal: Split Fedora into sub-distributions

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:50:36 UTC 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Emmanuel Seyman
<emmanuel.seyman at club-internet.fr> wrote:
> Please stop calling people who want things to work out of the box idiots.
> They're not.

I'm a certified genius... and I'm officially speaking for the entire
genius subculture when I say i/we (for we share a hive mind to some
extent)  like things to work when I/we take them out of the box. That
way when I/we take then apart and try to put the back together I know
whether or not I've succeeded in my goal by using the initial
functionality as a baseline reference.

-jef"Or do i mean certifiable"spaleta