Lonely packages looking for cosy new owner

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Sep 9 05:36:38 UTC 2008

Adam Jackson wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 14:22 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I still need to write a little blog post of this, but as from Sept 1st
>> I've been hired by RedHat to work on anaconda (the installer). As such I
>> would like to reduce my package load as much as possible so that I can
>> focus fully on my new job.
>>
>> Thus *all* of my packages are looking for a new owner (I'm not actually
>> orphaning them, but I *really* want to lower my load quite a bit).
>>
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/jwrdegoede?acls=owner
>>
>> If you are willing to take over any let me know and I'll orphan them and
>> you can pick them up. I'll be around for a long time to come to answer
>> any questions and help with any issues with them, so don't hesitate!
>
> I'll take:
>
> freetype1

Released.

> i2c-tools

Released, note I'm really close to upstream, so if you've any troubles
please let me know.

> lesstif

Not owned by me, should not have been shown, buggy pkgdb ?? But we
surely can use help here, so feel free to ask for co-maintainer rights.

> libid3tag

Released

> libogg
> libtheora
> libvorbis

Released and already taken by someone else.

> libXNVCtrl

Released

> lm_sensors

Not owned by me (buggy pkgdb I guess), besides that I'm part of
upstream, so I'll stay involved in this one.

> theora-exp

As dead as a doornail (integrated into latest libtheora upstream
releases), I guess pkgdb doesn't honor dead.package files in CVS, I'll
orphan it.

> vorbis-tools

Not owned by me (again).

Thanks for taking these all over!