Merge review question

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 15:12:58 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 09:55:59AM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> If someone isn't set up to receive BZ mail, how do they hope to keep
> abreast of problems with the package?

A few people *cough* me *cough* get so much Bugzilla mail that we have
to aggressively filter it.  Usually any packages which are owned by me
or bugs which are assigned to me go to my inbox, but I have missed
mails from time to time for somewhat inexplicable reasons.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top