Banned from Fedora Forums

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:39:13 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> I figured it was because I was just posting about PackageKit stuff,
> which is true, I want people to report bugs and feature requests in
> bugzilla so we can fix them. I also think it's useful to be able to
> search for a thread, and get a valid answer, rather than some broken
> workaround.

I need clarity as to what specific guideline is at issue.  The
reference you gave mentioned 'multiple posting' but I'm not sure what
that means exactly or whether it has been applied consistently as a
rationale for banning people.  I don't know how to move forward unless
I have understanding of that underlining guidance and its
interpretation.

-jef