Fedora 8 and 9 updates re-enabled

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 10 07:32:04 UTC 2008

Um, just did the update now and I got:

  Updating       : fedora-release                                  [
1/10]

warning: /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo created as
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo.rpmnew

warning: /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo created as
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo.rpmnew

That's probably because I once edited those files. I suppose I need to copy
over the .rpmnew ones onto the original ones. Would it not have made more
sense in this case to overwrite the repos anyway