Plan for tomorrows (20080910) FESCO meeting

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:03:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:56:57PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 12:23:19PM -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
>> /topic FESCo-Meeting -- MinGW -
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jspaleta/Draft - all
>
>Just to be clear, this draft has nothing to do with the MinGW SIG, nor
>is it endorsed or approved in any way by the MinGW SIG.
>
>Jef has done nothing for MinGW except be obstructionist and force a
>decision through the Board behind our backs, based on unfounded FUD,
>which creates a great deal of extra work for everyone for no apparent
>benefit.

Can you comment on what part of his draft you find objectionable?

>The URLs you should be looking at before the FESCO meeting are:

Those pages (and the other you had in your subsequent email) seem to be
augmenting Jeff's proposal rather than conflicting with it.

So Jeff's proposal seems to be the "1000 ft. view", while your pages
are the implemenation of that.  At least from my reading.  If you don't
agree, commenting on that (preferably on the wiki page itself) would be
more helpful.

josh