Has any action on automatic submission of bugzillas been done for any Fedora Products?

John Reiser jreiser at BitWagon.com
Wed Sep 10 14:27:21 UTC 2008

Chris Lumens wrote:
>>> No, there is no XMLRPC call to create a new account (except for admins).
>> Create an account for the purpose ("Fedora 10 Automatic Bug Report") ...

> I avoided going down this route in the interests of getting the feature
> done sometime this year. [avoiding both abuse and red tape ...]

Is there an option to e-mail or scp the data to an alternate destination,
in case the user has no bugzilla account or cannot remember the password?
(My browser remembers for me, else I have to look it up.)