Fedora-release: picking the GPG files post-transition for a spin

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 00:00:44 UTC 2008

I am working on a custom "fedora-release" replacement package
(xs-release) for a custom spin that will be ready at the end of the
month. My understanding is that it makes sense to only ship the new
GPG keys and new repos.

There is a tiny user-base still using a F7-based spin. From what I can
see, they'll be able to upgrade with anaconda or yum directly to the
post-transition packages.

Does my plan make sense? Is there any step in the upgrade machinery
that I am missing that might require the old keys?

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions