Source0 from Trac

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Sep 15 13:27:27 UTC 2008

Dear list,

I have a small question, while packaging source obtained from a trac
wiki/git the link given on Source0 can be:
1 -
https://fedorahosted.org/r2spec/export/96ae0f7a737bcda9950ecddc452800804e0c7346/R2spec-2.5.0.tar.gz
or
2 - https://fedorahosted.org/r2spec/browser/R2spec-2.5.0.tar.gz?format=raw

But:
1- the link is quite ugly and will need to be changed for every release
2- the link usable via wget but provide a file named
R2spec-2.5.0.tar.gz?format=raw which is not exactly what we are looking
for...

I was thus wondering:
Is there a way on the Trac of Fedorahosted to get a clean link to a
tarball ?
If not what would be the best way to write Source0 on the spec file ?
I tought https://fedorahosted.org/r2spec/browser/R2spec-2.5.0.tar.gz
would be fine with an additional comments but I'm not sure this is correct.

Any input ? :)

Thanks,

Pierre