Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Mon Sep 15 15:09:15 UTC 2008

On Monday, 15 September 2008 at 17:01, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> > [...] seems not needed.
>
> > [...] But do not deprecate it for me
>
> Well if no one wants to stand for the console or feels concerned with
> its problems I'll certainly push for it to be marked as unmaintained
> junkware.

I said I'd ask my colleague. Were you expecting an answer within 5 minutes?
And I thought my voice in this thread was clearly concerned enough, so
I don't really understand why you're saying nobody feels concerned. Are
you trying to ignore the voice of the community, too?

Regards,
R.

Livna http://rpm.livna.org | MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu
"Faith manages."