Fedora 10 feature owners--rescue your unfinished feature pages!

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Sep 16 08:54:43 UTC 2008

John Poelstra <poelstra <at> redhat.com> writes:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OpenChange

This one won't be ready for F10 and it also needs a new owner, see:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-September/msg00522.html

Therefore, I bumped the targeted release to F11 and kicked it back into
Category:FeaturePageIncomplete. Anyone interested in owning this feature should
claim ownership and move it into Category:FeatureReadyForWrangler. If nobody is
interested in this in a F11 timeframe, we will have to remove the targeted
release entirely. It would be a pity though, as kdepim 4.2 will have support
for OpenChange and thus I think we should really offer this in Fedora.

        Kevin Kofler