MinGW

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Sep 20 21:38:07 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 12:26:49PM -0500, Callum Lerwick wrote:
> I think all this arguing about "number of packages" is a red herring.
> This all smacks of misguided political compromise where pointless
> obstructions are put in place in an attempt to appeal to both sides.

Just as background ... this is a rather old set of packages from about
one and a half weeks ago, building a good selection of libraries
including some big stuff like GTK.  Total size is 217 MB:

http://www.annexia.org/tmp/mingw/00-files.txt

(Actual packages here: http://www.annexia.org/tmp/mingw/)

I'm actually going to be working on this tomorrow, including new
guidelines, new packages, a test repository etc.  I'll post some more
to this list when I have something, in a day or two.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top