rawhide report: 20080921 changes

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sun Sep 21 15:17:19 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 09:36 +0000, Rawhide Report wrote:
> Updated Packages:
>
> anaconda-11.4.1.38-1
> --------------------
> * Sat Sep 20 18:00:00 2008 David Cantrell <dcantrell at redhat.com> - 11.4.1.38-1
> - Restore old lang-names generation method (dcantrell)
> - Remount /mnt/sysimage/dev after migrating filesystems. (clumens)
> - Use the instroot parameter like we should be doing. (clumens)

The Language selection screen was fixed and worked this time, good job.
But, the network selection screen still has problems.  When manually
configuring network (IP, netmask, etc..) you get error about network
itself, and when trying dhcp you get an exception.  Not able to save
them so no files or anything to show you what they were.  This was a
normal Rawhide install using boot.iso via nfs and doing so graphically.

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org