Tried Pulse Audio Again--No Good For A11y

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 24 16:16:08 UTC 2008

Les Mikesell wrote:
> Thinking of your computer as a single piece might make sense for someone
> who only has one, but does anyone really run fedora as their one and
> only computer?

That's like saying Fedora should only be targeted at highly tech-savvy
users, which I have to take issue at. Do we really want to limit
ourselves to that audience?

(To those that stated "I only use Fedora on <list of computers>, I think
you all missed the point of the question, which was, 'do any Fedora
users have /only one computer/', not 'does anyone use only Fedora'.)

--
Matthew
I was recently amused by issuing 'rm -rf $KDEDIR'... from Konsole, while