Tried Pulse Audio Again--No Good For A11y

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 24 17:23:57 UTC 2008

Les Mikesell wrote:
> Can you still make apps open with the borders you need to
> resize them off the screen completely?

If you need borders to resize a window, then you need a better WM :-).
Not that there's anything wrong with borders, but a good WM will protect
you from this case by providing keyboard shortcuts to begin a resize
(and allowing you to use the keyboard to actually resize the window), so
that you can still resize even if the borders /are/ off the screen.

Of course, a good WM will also not create windows with borders off the
screen, so... :-)

--
Matthew
I was recently amused by issuing 'rm -rf $KDEDIR'... from Konsole, while