unfrozen repo somewhere?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Sep 26 14:44:58 UTC 2008

On 26.09.2008 16:37, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 26.09.2008 15:13, Josh Boyer wrote:
>>> Thats most likely because rel-eng at fedoraproject.org is broken (it was
>>> about a week ago) which I've already reported  multiple times but with no
>>> result sofar.
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-July/msg00004.html
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/DevelFreezePolicy

Note: Normally I don't send mails that contain just a link, but it
seemed the right thing to do here, as the post before that was just a
link as well. ;-)

What I wanted to say with the link: Do you really expect that everybody
can think of each and every mail that is a few weeks old? And: we have a
wiki for a reasons, so why didn't rel-eng simply update the page while
the problem in question persist? Note that
http://www.google.com/search?q=rel-eng%40fedoraproject.org++site%3Afedoraproject.org%2Fwiki%2F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&hl=en&num=100&aq=t
finds a few other places that might need updating to prevent further
confusion. For example:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/FinalFreezePolicy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/StringFreezePolicy

CU