unfrozen repo somewhere?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Sep 26 17:59:45 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 12:56 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> I have something working to get this stuff now, but would prefer to be pulling
> from mirrors.

Unfortunately these repos A) change on an hourly basis, depending on
builds done in the tags, and B) are not multilib.  It makes them
somewhat less desirable for mass consumption and mirroring.

What we may eventually do is compose out two rawhide like trees during
freezes.  One that is the freeze content, another that is the unfrozen
content.  The logistics of this haven't been explored too much, mostly
due to lack of resources to realize it.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!