F10 beta from LiveCD

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:24:37 UTC 2008

Hi All,

A couple of queries about the F10 Beta live CD and installing to HDD from it.

Firstly is it possible to enable ext4 from the LiveCD install?

Secondly on an eeePC 901 the partitioning tool layout is a bit messed
up. I took a screen shot of it to file as a bug and saved it to the
"USB Stick" which was the device from which I had booted the LiveCD
but it didn't seem to stick around when I put the stick into another
machine to log the bug.

Other than that it looks good.... but I knew that already :-)

Peter