Schedule for F9 updates?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Sep 2 22:45:04 UTC 2008

On Wed September 3 2008, Jesse Keating wrote:

> > from

> > > I thought download-build was an anonymous action.
> >
> > This does not work for me:
> > wget --no-check-certificate
>
> We're talking about two different things.  You're using wget directly,
> whereas I'm talking about using download-build via koji.

Maybe you missed this, but I am also talking about downloading packages from
Koji via SSL. This is not enabled with the default koji config that is in the
F9 koji package and which now seems to be /etc/koji.conf and it seems not to
work when I use https for every url in that config file.

I know that changing one url in ~/.koji/<some file> made koji at least display
some urls with https instead of http. I need to look into my backups to get
the details, because the packager-setup-scripts wants to avoid confusion by
silently deleting old user edited config files. Ah, I found a bug report that
indicates that I changed every URL.

I just checked that a scratch srpm build works, but download-build does not
when all urls in /etc/koji.conf are https ones. Is download-build really
meant to work somehow via SSL?

Regards,
Till