Microsoft patent affect Fedora?

A few days ago Microsoft was granted a patent[1] on the functionality of page up and page down. Today was the first time I've heard of this and it seems that it's staying under the radar of most news sites. However this is very real, unless I, and others are mistaken. I know Fedora has an anti-patent stance on software included into itself, so what does this mean?

Having Fun,
Michael

[1] http://news.zdnet.com/2424-9595_22-218626.html