Fedora release time?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 22:12:19 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 11:44 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Historically, the release time on a given release date has been 10:00am
> Eastern time.[1]  However, Jesse Keating, who's one of our release
> engineers, is now on Pacific time, which makes this 7:00am by his clock.
> Are we going to stay with 10:00am Eastern (1400 or 1500 UTC), or should
> we consider a change?

Staggering into the (home) office an hour earlier then I normally get up
on release days isn't that big of a deal.  I'd say we keep things as
they are as it seems to work well with EU press (thanks for that info
Thorsten!).  But thanks for thinking of my sanity (:

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!