[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: yum update problem from fresh F9-i386



Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 11:55 -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
>> Brand new install of F9-i386:
>> yum update
>> ...
>> PackageKit-libs-0.1.12-10.20080505.fc9.i386 from installed has depsolving
>> problems
>>   --> Missing Dependency: PackageKit = 0.1.12-10.20080505.fc9 is needed
>>   by package PackageKit-libs-0.1.12-10.20080505.fc9.i386 (installed)
>> 1:perl-Pod-Escapes-1.04-20.fc9.i386 from installed has depsolving
>> problems
>>   --> Missing Dependency: perl = 4:5.10.0-20.fc9 is needed by package
>>   1:perl-Pod-Escapes-1.04-20.fc9.i386 (installed)
>> 1:perl-Module-Pluggable-3.60-20.fc9.i386 from installed has depsolving
>> problems
>>   --> Missing Dependency: perl = 4:5.10.0-20.fc9 is needed by package
>>   1:perl-Module-Pluggable-3.60-20.fc9.i386 (installed)
>> gnome-python2-bonobo-2.22.0-2.fc9.i386 from installed has depsolving
>> problems
>>   --> Missing Dependency: gnome-python2 = 2.22.0-2.fc9 is needed by
>>   package gnome-python2-bonobo-2.22.0-2.fc9.i386 (installed)
>> Error: Missing Dependency: perl = 4:5.10.0-20.fc9 is needed by package
>> 1:perl-Pod-Escapes-1.04-20.fc9.i386 (installed) Error: Missing
>> Dependency: PackageKit = 0.1.12-10.20080505.fc9 is needed by package
>> PackageKit-libs-0.1.12-10.20080505.fc9.i386 (installed) Error: Missing
>> Dependency: gnome-python2 = 2.22.0-2.fc9 is needed by package
>> gnome-python2-bonobo-2.22.0-2.fc9.i386 (installed) Error: Missing
>> Dependency: perl = 4:5.10.0-20.fc9 is needed by package
>> 1:perl-Module-Pluggable-3.60-20.fc9.i386 (installed)
> 
> try:
>  yum update yum
> 
> then do it again.
> 

Tried that already, yum is already updated (did that first).



[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]