Why I'll leave fedora (french speaking people only) [1]

Lyos Gemini Norezel lyos.gemininorezel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 10:24:38 UTC 2008

Vasile Gaburici wrote:

> I his bugzilla message he is complaining (amongst other things) that
> FESCO did not consider the matter.

I, too, noticed this. I forgot to mention it in my previous message...
but I wanted to ask:

Was this issue ever raised in a FESCo meeting?
Was this issue ever put on the discussion agenda?

One thing many people do not understand... is that any (comparatively) small
governing body, is (by necessity) going to be swamped by issues. I/We
may not like it
(I despise bureaucracy in all it's forms)... but it's a fact of life.

If he did do either of the above... then I can share his outrage.
Otherwise... *shrug*... you can't help those who refuse to help themselves.

Just my thoughts/opinions.
Lyos Gemini Norezel