Fedora 10 Beta Freeze - new packages into rawhide ?

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 7 14:49:34 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 13:02 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
>>
>> Beta freeze also marks the Feature freeze, so it is very important that
>> you get your features into working, testable shape by then, or be
>> prepared to try your feature again for Fedora 11.

> We moved our freeze date to reflect the situation.  The new freeze date
> is Sept. 9, which is in 7 days.  This is a friendly reminder that the
> freeze is coming up, and coming up quickly.

Just wondering whether a recently reviewed package {pyvnc2swf} can make
the beta cut ? I couldn't find a good definition of whether it is
outright rejected once alpha has passed ?
If it is OK, what does a maintainer need to do to make it happen ?

{I also used bodhi to add as new package update for f8,f9 hope that
makes sense}.

DaveT.