Lonely packages looking for cosy new owner

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Sep 9 05:23:52 UTC 2008

Lyos Gemini Norezel wrote:
> Hans de Goede wrote:
>> If you are willing to take over any let me know and I'll orphan them
>> and you can pick them up. I'll be around for a long time to come to
>> answer any questions and help with any issues with them, so don't
>> hesitate!
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Hans
>
> I'd like to take over: arj, id3lib, ksensors, libogg, libtheora, and
> libvorbis.

Thanks, I've released them all, so please don't forget to claim
ownership, note that multiple people are interested in libao / libogg /
libtheora, so that is on a first come first take bases, other people
interested can co-mantain.

Note: I see that you've already claimed ownership of most, good! But I
wasn't finished yet with releasing ksensors for all releases when my
laptop battery died on my, so please do not forget to claim ownership
for ksensors for F-8 and F-9 .

Thanks & Regards,

Hans