Looking for co-maintainers

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:58:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 06:45 -0700, Timothy Spaulding wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I'm looking to get into packaging for Fedora.  I will be upfront with
> you.  I have ZERO experience but I'm an experience C and Java
> developer and I've been using Red Hat since 6.2 as a desktop.  If you
> don't mind helping me get up to speed, I'd be happy to help you
> maintain gxine.  BTW, gxine is something that I use frequently on my
> laptop.
>
> Let me know if you'd like to give me a shot.
>
> Thanks,

Yeah, that would help both thanks to your experience in C and your
frequent usage of gxine :) You need to be a fedora package maintainer
first though, which means someone needs to sponsor you (I am not a
sponsor myself).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList

Thanks,