Feature Proposal: Use cases database

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Wed Sep 10 06:03:58 UTC 2008

The idea is good, but I see it as "yet another layer of administration
to maintain". Don't you think that websites like
http://www.fedorafaq.org do most of the things you are asking for?

Maybe we could simply improve the http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-help
page to point to more resources (by that, I mean language specific
forums for example) and create a list of the best applications for each
use case?

Steven