The Transition - big thank you

Mike mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:48:23 UTC 2008

I would like to say thank you to all the people who have worked so tirelessly to
implement the transition to the new keys and get this out for all users.

It has been hard for many users to keep patient and wait but this is overall
a huge success. One outcome is that many more people will be much more aware
of security issues... I have now regenerated all my own ssh keys and gpg keys
to use 4096 bit RSA encryption - so hopefully I am a little less susceptible
to the already low risk of key compromise. In addition I am now a fan of
SELinux!

Thank you