Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Fri Sep 12 22:16:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 5:59 PM, Matthew Woehlke
<mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Colin Walters wrote:
>>
>> We're going to be removing the legacy non-X system consoles by default
>> in the long run.
>
> Um... what happens then when X is broken?

What happens when the linux kernel is broken?  What happens when
/bin/sh is broken?  What happens when NetworkManager is broken?  You
fix the bug.

Also, one thing I would like to see Fedora install by default is a
compressed recovery image, rather than just multiple kernels.