Yum broken & PAM-mount broken

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Sep 13 16:29:36 UTC 2008

On Sat September 13 2008, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:

> I'm transcripting the debugging information. First of all I have an
> encripted "partition" for /home/casimiro that is mount via loop0. It was
> working well until last update. It is still mounting when I use input lile:
>
> # openssl aes-256-cbc -d -in /etc/pki/cryptofs/mykey.key | mount -p0 -o
> loop,encryption=aes-cbc-256,rw /xxx/yyy.img /home/casimiro

There is a bug fixed in pam_mount 0.48 that fixes a bug that is triggered in
your setup.

If you have a FAS account and a client certificate in the .fedora.cert file
and the Fedora server ca cert in the .fedora-server-ca.cert file, then you
can already securly download the rpm for i386 with the following command:

wget --ca-certificate=.fedora-server-ca.cert --certificate .fedora.cert --private-key .fedora.cert -O
pam_mount-0.48-2.fc9.i386.rpm "https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=824307&name=pam_mount-0.48-2.fc9.i386.rpm"

Regards,
Till