Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 15 15:32:32 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 16:42 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> > So because it doesn't work for you its not allowed to work for me?
>
> Just because it works for you does not mean it's healthy in general.

'healthy in general'? I'd love to see how we determine that criteria.

So, yah - let's not play this game, shall we?

Here is my question:
 - does the presence of the text console limit the ability for the X
interfaces to work? I think the answer is no.
 - does the presence of the text console make a considerable impact on
the available development time of the poeple working on X? I'd have to
see some numbers that say otherwise but the answer still feels like no.

let's not go overboard

-sv