Pulseaudio : lots of issues, how can I help?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 22:02:42 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 16:59 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> I regret having to state this, but I have been thinking Fedora has quit
> being a "general purpose distro" for quite a while.

More to the point, the only large active group trying to move things
forward for Fedora are those that care about the Desktop experience,
ergo those are the directions Fedora is going in.  It's a serve yourself
kind of project, it is what you make of it.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!