Orphaning my packages

Alain PORTAL alain.portal at free.fr
Tue Sep 16 15:40:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

As said some days ago, I want to release ownership of my packages:

fcron -- A task scheduler
kbackup -- Back up your data in a simple, user friendly way
kicad -- Electronic schematic diagrams and printed circuit board artwork
man-pages-fr -- French version of the Linux man-pages
pikdev -- IDE for development of PICmicro based application (under Linux/KDE)
piklab -- Development environment for applications based on PIC & dsPIC
microcontrollers
pikloops -- Code generator for PIC delays
tetex-eurofont -- Provides a command that prints a euro symbol
utrac -- Universal Text Recognizer and Converter

Any takers?

Regards,
Alain
--