change isdn4k-utils to optional

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Tue Sep 16 21:39:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:22:37PM +0200, Benny Amorsen wrote:

> I am not surprised that you have analogue dialup customers. I am very
> surprised that ISDN dialup still exists. ISDN BRI must have been a
> massive success in Germany compared to pretty much anywhere else.

I'm surprised that people make so many assumptions about other countries.
And till I do not understand why it is so unbelievable that there are
still ISDN dialups.

B.t.w. in the Netherlands the use of ISDN has also been pretty popular
and I know that there are still new ISDN lines delivered.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>