They are really asshole!

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 21:57:48 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Denis Leroy <denis at poolshark.org> wrote:
> "No trace indicates the post was moved, although they usually don't try to
> hide it."

You know..if we knew which forum username to search for, someone could
attempt to do a full review of all of the available interactions, in
context.  The forum as configured does make it easy to get a full
listing of all the posts attributed to a specific user...unless I'm
reading things incorrectly. I don't recall Alain providing that
information however. I'm left assuming that the username in question
is Dionysos.

-jef