orphaning python packages

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Sep 16 22:36:10 UTC 2008

2008/9/16 Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com>:
> Seth Vidal wrote:
>> On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 15:57 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
>>> python-lxml -- ElementTree-like Python bindings for libxml2 and libxslt
>>>
> (also python-paramiko)
>
> jcollie is comaintainer on both of these and has been pushing packages.
>   jcollie, want to assume full responsibility? ;-)

Taken.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"