Tried Pulse Audio Again--No Good For A11y

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Wed Sep 17 19:09:07 UTC 2008

> If people want to run windows, it isn't difficult to find.  I like to
> run linux for the things it can do better than windows.  Please don't
> throw that away.

Nobody is proposing to throw everything away. Look -- I've been using
Linux _exclusively_ for about 12+ years. I like it.

But we do have our faults too. Blind hatred of Windows will not help
us build a better experience. We should learn from their successes
just like we learn from their failures. At least we have the benefit
of hindsight.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.