rawhide report: 20080920 changes

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sat Sep 20 15:40:24 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 10:24 +0000, Rawhide Report wrote:

> anaconda-11.4.1.37-1
> --------------------
> * Fri Sep 19 18:00:00 2008 Chris Lumens <clumens at redhat.com> - 11.4.1.37-1

> - lang-names should really only depend on lang-table (katzj)
> - Don't make the .desktop file unless we actually need to (katzj)
> - Fix lang-name generation (katzj)

Don't know what the problem was above, but as of today when trying an
nfs install, the Language Screen doesn't show any languages at all (as
in screen is empty), and when going ahead and trying to click Next
button anyway, it gets an exception and have to exit the installer.

(Ugh, haven't really been able to install rawhide since the Alpha
version (obviously the intrusion thing caused some constraints) and sort
of sucks cause I like running Rawhide most of the time.  Anyway, the new
look and such is looking better, so keep pounding away and await another
fix/solution.

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org