Xorg wrong colors after resume

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 18:42:44 UTC 2008

With the FOSS Radeon driver I have a somewhat similar problem,
although it seldom occurs: after a resume from suspend I sometimes get
"rainbow" colors in areas that are supposed to be transparent, e.g.
the rounded corners of windows (using compiz). This happens too seldom
and it's corrected when windows are redrawn, so it's not worth filing
a bug report over it. YMMV.