MinGW

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Sun Sep 21 02:14:43 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:53:53AM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>    But the question is what is the definition of "belongs"?  NSIS is
> useful for Fedora and Richard has patches to let it work to some extent
> here.  gettext *is* in Fedora for the applications that are in the

+1 for NSIS in particular. I want to build and package up things for Windows
without actaully ever touching it myself. Long ago, I ran it under wine
(with wine's X layer turned off so it was all command-line -- you can do
that) but it'd be better to have it just native in Fedora.

--
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>
Senior Systems Architect