Plan for tomorrows (20080924) FESCO meeting

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Sep 23 18:56:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:29:55 -0400
jwboyer at gmail.com (Josh Boyer) wrote:

> In the last meeting minutes I noted that Kevin would like to get a
> status update on Codeina and have a discussion around that.  Kevin,
> do you still want to do that?

I would love to hear status on that.

I don't know that discussing it at the meeting will have any effect
unless someone can gather that status and report it to us, which they
could just as well do here. ;)

I think right now it's waiting on figuring out if packagekit can handle
the codec installs/etc, then codiena can go away. If not, it might need
to be modified to handle the new rpm provides.

Does anyone have any more detailed status on that?

> josh

kevin