Tried Pulse Audio Again--No Good For A11y

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:36:12 UTC 2008

2008/9/24 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>

> On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 08:17 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
> > but does anyone really run fedora as their one and
> > only computer?
>
> I do, and have for years.  Before I ever got involved with Fedora, back
> in the RHL days.

I've been only using Fedora at home since Core 1.  My kids, age 3 and 6,
both have their own computers, both Fedora and my wife switched from
Windblows to Fedora about this time last year!

And I ask, why wouldn't you use Fedora as your only computer??

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours? Fedoraproject.org